Intel Core i7 Processor Extreme
Built for Business. Engineered for Security.
Our Price: $1,169.00
- The new architecture and design of the 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processor for desktop PCs delivers:
- A new full range base-clock settings1 that provide more granularity for overclocking4 your platform. This is possible with the new Intel Core i7- 6700K and i5-6600K and the Intel® Z170 chipset that also allows you to tune key aspects of your system including cores, power and memory.
- Support for DDR4 RAM memory technology in mainstream platforms, allowing systems to have up to 64GB of memory and higher transfer speeds at lower power when compared to DDR3 (DDR4 speed 2133 MT/s at 1.2V vs DDR3 speed 1600 MT/s at 1.5).
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors for desktop PCs come with Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology which gives you that extra burst of performance.
- Intel ® Hyper-Threading Technology1 allows each processor core to work on two tasks at the same time, improving multitasking, speeding up the workfl ow, and accomplishing more in less time. With the Intel Core i7 desktop processor, you can have up to 8 simultaneous threads.
- Videos come to life in Ultra HD 4K so users can enjoy amazing and vibrant multimedia experiences on Ultra HD and 4K displays (up to 4096x2304 resolution).1 To deliver this experience, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K and i5- 6600K processors incorporate support for HEVC, VP8 and VP9.
- Intel® Quick Sync Video technology accelerates most video capabilities, allowing users to create and share in real-time and multi-task without interruption.
- 6th Gen Intel Core i7 and Core i5 processors support graphics programmability features such as OpenCL 2.0 so programmers can easily take advantage of the graphics compute capabilities
- With native support for the new DirectX 125 API, 6th Gen Intel Core processors can provide a better experience for gaming and graphics that take advantage of DirectX 12.
6th Gen Intel® Core™ processors off er hardware-level security features such as:
- Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX) that help protect your system and your data.
- Intel® Memory Protection Extensions1 that help protect an application’s run-time integrity.
- Intel® Device Protection Technology with BIOS Guard 2.01 and Intel® Device Protection Technology with Boot Guard help protect your system during boot.
Whether you use your PC for gaming, rendering, editing or creating, the 6th Gen Intel Core i7-6700K and i5-6600K processors deliver a great PC experience.
|6th Gen Intel® Core Processor™ Features At A Glance|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0||Dynamically increases the processor’s frequency, as needed, by taking advantage of thermal and power headroom when operating below specifi ed limits.|
|Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology||Delivers two processing threads per physical core. Highly threaded applications can get more work done in parallel, completing tasks sooner.|
|Intel® Built-In Visuals||Intel® HD Graphics — Play HD videos with exceptional clarity, view and edit even the smallest details of photos, and play today’s modern games.
Intel® Quick Sync Video — Delivers excellent video conferencing capability, fast video conversion, online sharing, and fast video editing and authoring.
Intel® Clear Video HD—Visual quality and color fi delity enhancements for HD playback and immersive web browsing.
|Integrated Memory Controller||Now supporting DDR4 off ers stunning memory read/write performance through effi cient prefetching algorithms, lower latency, and higher memory bandwidth as compared to previous generations.|
|Intel® Smart Cache||Dynamically allocates shared cache to each processor core, based on workload, reducing latency and improving performance.|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology||Allows one hardware platform to function as multiple “virtual” platforms. Off ers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions.|
|Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)||A fast, secure AES engine for a variety of encryption apps, including whole disk encryption, fi le storage encryption, conditional access of HD content, internet security, and VoIP. Consumers benefi t from protected internet and email content, plus fast, responsive disk encryption.|
|Intel® Power Optimizer & Processor C-States||Intel® Power Optimizer increases periods of silicon sleep state across the platform ingredients, including the CPU, chipset, and third-party system components, to reduce power|
|CPU/Memory/Graphics Overclocking||On select products, CPU/graphics and memory can be run at frequencies above the rated frequency of the part resulting in higher performance.|
|Intel® Secure Key||Security hardware-based random number generator that can be used for generating high-quality keys for cryptographic (encryption and decryption) protocols. Provides quality entropy that is highly sought after in the cryptography world for added security.|
|Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (TSX)||TSX-NI is a set of instructions focused on enterprise-level multi-threaded performance scaling, making parallel operations more effi cient via improved control of software threads and locks. This off ers performance benefi ts for enterprise-level big data analytics/business intelligence and visualization apps, which involve multi-user collaboration. Available on the Core™ I7 and Core™ i5 processors with Intel® vPro™ Technology and unlocked processors.|
|Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2.02 (Intel®AVX2)||AVX 2.0 is an extension of AVX 1.0 with new optimized instructions to deliver enhanced performance on fl oating point–intensive apps. AVX 2.0 adds 256-bit integer instructions and new instructions for FMA (Fused Multiply Add). FMA delivers better performance on media and fl oating point computations, including face recognition; professional imaging; high-performance computing; consumer video and imaging; compression; and encryption.|
|Intel® OS Guard||A hardware-based security feature that protects the OS (operating system) kernel. OS Guard helps prevent use of malicious data or attack code located in areas of memory marked as user mode pages from taking over or compromising the OS kernel. OS Guard is not application-specifi c and protects the kernel from any application.|
|VMCS shadowing||VMCS shadowing allows a Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) running in a guest (nested virtualization) to access a shadow VMCS memory area using the normal VMRead/VMWrite instructions. This technology reduces overhead for a more natural and responsive user experience. It also allows users to take control of their personal and professional data and apps while being protected by game-changing security.|
|Intel® Ready Mode Technology||Provides quick access to your PC with applications that are up-to-date and constantly connected.|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology||Help protect your One Time Password (OTP) credentials and PKI certifi cates and add a layer of encrypted second factor authentication for online transactions.
Log into your system or make secure credit card purchases on your system using near-fi eld communication (NFC)–enabled cards.
|PCI Express* 3.0 Interface||Off ers up to 8 GT/s for fast access to peripheral devices and networking with up to 16 lanes.3 PCI Express ports can be confi gured as 1x16, 2x8, or 1x8 and 2x4 depending on motherboard designs.|
|Green Technology||Manufactured with lead-free and halogen-free component packages|
|Conflict Free||“Conflict-free” means “DRC conflict-free”, which is defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission rules to mean products that do not contain conflict minerals (tin, tantalum, tungsten and/or gold) that directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) or adjoining countries.|
|Processor Number||Cache||Clock Speed||# of Cores/
# of Threads
|Max TDP/Power||Memory Types||Graphics|
Our Price: $1,169.00
Our Price: $654.00
Our Price: $437.00
Our Price: $1,863.00
Our Price: $1,048.00
Our Price: $583.00